And so, here are four of the cutest Valentines ever:
I saw a card similar to this at Archiver's. I used the Cricut Mini Monograms cartridge to cut the scallop. The flower stamp is Autumn Leaves. The pink center stamp is Stampin' Up from the Little Pieces set. I used a pink pearl gem for the centers. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts clear stamp set. All of the stamping was done using the best ink pad ever - the Noir Black Pallette hybrid ink pad.
When I started this project, I thought I'd be using up so much of my accumulated craft stuff. It was a great idea - in theory. I've bought SO much new stuff. At least it's been fun. I made this card using paper from my stash. The love design was cut using the Cricut Wedding Solutions cartridge. The red linen paper was from Marco's and the patterened paper came from one of the DCWV stacks from JoAnn's that I've had for ages. It was the Old World stack. The sentiment was from a Stampin' Up set and stamped with chocolate chip ink.
This was another card that used paper from my stash. It's the same red linen paper that I used in the last card and another patterned paper from the Old World stack. It was also cut using the Cricut Wedding Solutions cartridge. The sentiment was from a Stampin' Up set and stamped using chocolate chip ink. I added a few pink pearls to give it a little bling.
This was my favorite card of the bunch for a couple of reasons. First, it is super cute. I got to play with my toys and I used stuff from my stash. The idea was adapted from some really cute Christmas cards I made in a class in November. I used the same red linen paper for this card and some pink cardstock that I had in my collection. The ribbon was also in my collection. I embossed the pink square with the Cuttlebug using the Heart Blocks embossing folder. The bunny was from a new stamp set that I picked up at Archiver's last week. I stamped it with black and colored it in using colored pencils. The sentiment is the same Stampin' Up that I used in the second card. The picture isn't the greatest, but the red block is mounted on a white card.
Ryan and Lauren were supposed to get married this Saturday. I'm thinking about her a lot this week.

0 comments:
Post a Comment