Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30 - Back in the saddle

This morning I spent a hour or so clearing my craft table of all of the things from the bridal shower favors - beads, ribbon, paper, etc. Making the favors for the shower turned into a much more time consuming project than I expected, and I procrastinated - as usual. I hope that all of the glue was dry before people started taking them home!


For today's card, I decided to make another Christmas card. I really like the set of stamps that I used for the August 16 card, and I had a couple of the sentiments left that I had stamped 2 weeks ago. The design for this card was inspired by a Father's Day card that I saw on Splitcoast. Of course, I have a huge stack of Christmas papers from last year that have hardly been touched.

0 comments: